We offer classes in different formats. All are designed to help you establish and maintain your own Mindfulness practice so you can begin to cope better with stress, whatever its nature or source.
Our teaching is based on the combined curriculum of Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) and Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR), and the approach is experiential, participatory, and practical. We also offer meditation training, in the Vipassana style, on which Mindfulness-based approaches are based.
Our teachers have completed in-depth training at the University of Bangor's Centre for Mindfulness Research and Practice, have a long-standing personal Mindfulness practice going back several years, and are in regular supervision.
All Mindfulness classes we offer include:
- guided instruction in Mindfulness meditation practices
- gentle stretching and mindful movement
- group discussion to help bring Mindfulness into everyday life
- daily home practice guidance
- home practice CDs and comprehensive home practice guidance as
appropriate to the course
Contact us for information about custom-built Mindfulness programmes for organisations, companies and groups.